New Opening: Communications Manager
We're currently inviting UChicago students or post-docs to apply for a volunteer position as Communication Manager on The Think Tank's core team. The ideal applicant will:
- ...Have self-diagnosed brainophilia: a benign neurological condition known to induce a love for neuroscience, psychology, or science in general.
- ...Show passion for spreading brainophilia through science outreach and social media.
- ...Demonstrate the moxy, mirth, and doggedness demanded to become a founding member of our civic venture.
.As Communications Manager, your mission will be to:
- Reinvent our social media platform. (Activities may include blogging, tweeting, and Instagramming about the brain and behavioral sciences, but we welcome creative ideas.)
- Brainstorm innovative ways to captivate the public through events and demonstrations.
- Engage local and national press.
Please send résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply below.